Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Post Halloween to me!

Yea! I lost 6.3 pounds in my first week of no sugar. That is amazing. I didn't even exercise. I feel great and I am so excited to get that first miserable week and Halloween out of the way. On to better things.
This week I am going to add in 1/2 hour of walking hopefully every day.
I am feeling committed and it is so much easier to get out of bed in the morning when I have done what I'm supposed to do and can have a positive, hopeful mindset. The alternative is not good. Don't want to go there again.
I love the Fall and can't wait to enjoy the crisp air, falling leaves, and vibrant colors, as I walk every day. There is no time to be ungrateful.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! Great Job young lady....hopefully you will rub off on me now!

    ReplyDelete